Hoosier City Classic
Indiana Convention Center
|Participant Price||$70.00||Per Athlete||9/5/2016|
|Crossover Price||$45.00||Per Athlete||9/5/2016|
|Participant Price||$90.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
|Crossover Price||$45.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
USASF Prep Cheer
|Participant Price||$65.00||Per Athlete||9/5/2016|
|Crossover Price||$35.00||Per Athlete||9/5/2016|
|Participant Price||$85.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
|Crossover Price||$35.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
|1st Performance||$80.00||Per Athlete||9/5/2016|
|1st Performance||$100.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
|2nd Performance||$35.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
|3rd Performance||$0.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
|4th Performance||$30.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
|Participant Price||$0.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
|Participant Price||$35.00||Per Athlete||11/5/2016|
TRANSFER & REFUND POLICY:
- No refunds will be issued within 30 days of an event.
- If a team withdraws 14 days prior to the event, a transfer of 25% to another Varsity event or a transfer of 100% to another event by the same brand will be available in the same season. Once this deadline has passed, there will be no refunds or transfers.
- All refund or transfer requests must be made in writing and received by the deadline.
Must be registered 60 days and paid 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
Must be registered and paid 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
If you register after this date, please contact WSF: 1-855-278-6868
All Wild Card bid events will be awarding one Wild Card bid to a Youth, Junior, and Senior team. 2017 Wild Card Bid Declaration.
During the Wild Card Round of The Summit, all teams who place first in their division will advance to Finals on Sunday and all second place teams will advance to Saturday's Semi-Finals.
- 1st place teams will receive a team banner and athlete medals.
- Teams placing 2nd and below will be awarded a commemorative WSF placement banner.
- A "Next Level Champion" banner will be awarded to the team with the team with the highest score of the event.
- Teams placing 1st - 3rd in their division will be receiving points for Varsity All Star’s Conference Cup Challenge. Gym must be located in the Mid West region to qualify for points.